WE’VE REACHED SO FAR
Your donation provides free confidential therapy to post-9/11 Veterans and their loved ones.
There are many different types of volunteer work you can be involved in. You will be surprised where volunteering can take you.
- Are you a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist or Psychiatric Registered Nurse?
- Would you prefer to help with Community Outreach, Office Support, Public Speaking, Volunteer Support Services, Fundraising, Marketing or Special Events?
The Soldiers Project helps service members face these challenges by providing free, individualized psychological treatment to those men and women who have served in the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts as well as their support systems: spouses, parents, children, grandparents, boyfriends, girlfriends, friends, and colleagues. Because when a soldier goes to war, his loved ones go to war with him.
Our commitment is to always be:
- Free: Whether you need intensive treatment to get through a crisis or weekly treatments for many, many years, you will never be charged a fee
- Easily-accessible: We match you with therapists that meet your needs in terms of location, session times and other factors essential to providing customized care
- Confidential: All of our therapists treat patients in their private practices and are not associated with any branch of the military
This is a full width text block. Click the edit button to change this text.